TRAININGToggle - Helicopter Liaison Officer
- HELICOPTER LIAISON OFFICER – ONSHORE/HELIBASE (HLO)
- DURATION 2.0 DAYS
This course is designed to meet the training requirements for standard and safe Onshore/Helibase Helicopter Liaison Officers in the control of routine onshore helicopter operations and the appropriate responses to the helicopter on ramp/airside emergencies as well as familiar with onboard safety and communications equipment. Successful completion of the course demonstrates the achievement of a level of competence, enabling the delegate to work onshore/airside ramp as an HLO.
• Introduction to Ramp Operation Procedure.
• HLO Responsibilities and Duties
• Helicopter Identification
• Helicopter Operations
• Manoeuvring Area and Equipment Checks
• Helicopter Communications
• Helicopter Loading
• Dangerous Goods
• Airfield Facilities
Copyright © 2017 SYLMAX-HCSShutDown